Anonymous
Please  Login or  Register  
Welcome to ZyG|ZooYorkGaming Clan Website Please sign up and have a look around. Visit our Forums Here!. Feel free to join us on TeamSpeak or jump into any of our servers listed below.
Main Menu   

HomeHome  
    Home
Members  
    Groups
    Members List
    ZyG Clan Members
    ZyG|Servers
    Private Messages
    Your Account
Community  
    Forums
    Search
    Supporters
    Surveys
Statistics  
    Statistics
    Top 10
Files & Links  
    Downloads
    Web Links
News  
    News
    Submit News
    Topics
Other  
    FAQ
    Recommend Us
    Stories Archive
    Site Map
    Submit Hacker/Abusers
    Video Stream
    Live Chat
ZyG Recruiting   

WE ARE RECRUITING
Click To Enlist
recruiting
WANT TO JOIN
ENLIST HERE

Hacker Beware   

You have been warned!
We have caught 26 shameful hackers.

NukeSentinel(tm) 2.5.17
Partners   
ZyG - ZooYorkGaming :: View topic - 2-0 loss to the Houston Dynamo which ext
Forum Index  ·  Usergroups  ·  Members  ·  Edit your profile  ·  Search  ·  Log in to check your private messages
Forum FAQ  ·  Ranks  ·  Board Rules  ·  Staff  ·  Statistics  ·  Log in

Search for at
ZyG - ZooYorkGaming Advanced Search

Recent Topics   Next 6 >>  
 Forum   Author   Replies   Last Post 
 runescape 07 cheap gold with up to $18 Vouchers for Fossil I News & Annoucements happiesgress 0 Mon Jan 22, 2018 9:44 am
happiesgress View latest post
 tutti erano in grado di venire News & Annoucements lixiaoyao1994 0 Tue Sep 19, 2017 5:52 am
lixiaoyao1994 View latest post
 svolgevano all'esterno. Tutto News & Annoucements lixiaoyao1994 0 Tue Sep 19, 2017 5:48 am
 Fabulous safewow provides neverwinter astral diamond PC News & Annoucements ownher12 0 Fri Sep 15, 2017 9:44 am
ownher12 View latest post
 Nomad che avranno un impatto enorme News & Annoucements lixiaoyao1994 0 Fri Sep 15, 2017 2:40 am
 Er wurde für Ball-Hogging kritisiert News & Annoucements lixiaoyao1994 0 Fri Sep 15, 2017 2:34 am
2-0 loss to the Houston Dynamo which ext  
Post new topic   Reply to topic   printer-friendly view    ZyG - ZooYorkGaming Forum Index -> Call Of Duty 4 Tweaks
View previous topic :: View next topic  
lw789

PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2017 3:02 am Post subject: 2-0 loss to the Houston Dynamo which ext Reply with quote

PENTICTON, B.C. - Darnell Nurse and Mitchell Moroz want to give the Edmonton Oilers a headache — in a good way.The pair are thought to be on the outside looking in for spots on the clubs NHL roster heading into training camp, but that isnt stopping either from dreaming big.I just have to go out there every day and play hard. Thats all you can do, said Nurse, a slick defenceman with offensive flair. Ill get every opportunity that I deserve, so Ive just got to go out and earn it.The Oilers appear to have as many eight men pencilled in ahead of Nurse on the blue-line depth chart with camp set to open Thursday, while its also difficult to see where Moroz might fit on the wing.Still, the pair remain undeterred as they take part in a four-team rookie tournament hosted by the Vancouver Canucks that also includes prospects from the Calgary Flames and Winnipeg Jets.Expectations might not be for me to make the squad, but if I can surprise some people and make it a hard choice, thats what I want to do, said Moroz, an Edmonton native. Just push. This is your dream to put on this jersey ... my childhood team. Its an honour to put that logo on every night.Todd Nelson coaches the Oklahoma City Barons, the Oilers AHL affiliate, and is in charge of Edmontons rookie team in Penticton. He said part of the rebuild process for an organization that hasnt made the NHL playoffs since 2006 is a push for jobs from its prospects.If those young guys can make (Oilers general manager) Craig MacTavish scratch his head about what he wants to do, then thats perfect, said Nelson. Thats what we want. We want competition. These young guys are knocking on the door. They just have to keep on going and put pressure on from below and hopefully those guys up top feel it and they excel at their game and they improve and get better.The Oilers have drafted a number of forwards with high picks in recent years, including Taylor Hall, Ryan Nugent-Hopkins, Nail Yakupov and Leon Draisaitl, but Nurses skillset from the back end is something most successful NHL teams rely on to push the play.But his coach said that ability also hurts the seventh overall pick in 2013 at times.He always wants to go (on the offensive). You have to pull the reins on him a bit, said Nelson. Thats not a bad thing. Usually you have to give a guy a kick in the butt to get going. Thats something that hes going to have to manage as he matures, and he will.Hes still a young kid and he wants to make an impact. Through experience hes going to settle down and find his game where its more controlled.Nurse, who still needs to fill out some of his six-foot-four 205-pound frame, agreed that keeping things simple will help him in the long run.You have to consistently remind yourself youre here for a reason, said the 19-year-old Hamilton, Ont. native, who had 13 goals and 37 assists in 64 games for the OHLs Sault Ste. Marie Greyhounds in 2013-14. It makes your life a lot easier when youre not trying to do everyone elses job.The six-foot-two 214-pound Moroz, meanwhile, is coming off a Memorial Cup-winning season with the WHLs Edmonton Oil Kings where he put up 35 goals and 28 assists in 63 games, mostly by going hard to the net and playing with an edge.You want to represent well, said the 20-year-old, who was the 32nd pick in 2012. Coming off the summer youve got to find that line and flirt with it a little and not cross it.Youve just got to get back to your game.While both Nurse and Moroz are hopeful of making the Oilers, it would appear the 18-year-old Draisaitl might have the best shot, based purely on need. Edmonton lacks depth at centre, and the third overall pick at Junes draft provides something club desperately needs down the middle — size.I know people are watching and theyre always looking at me (and) what Im doing, said the six-foot-one 210-pound native of Cologne, Germany. I think Im doing a pretty good job of blocking it out. I know what Im good at. I know what I have to work on. Thats what Im trying to do.Draisaitl had 38 goals and 67 assists in 64 games for the WHLs Prince Albert Raiders last season and, like Nurse, could remain with the Oilers for a nine-game audition at the start of his season before Edmonton would have to make a decision on whether to keep him or send him back to junior.While there has been lots of chatter about whether or not Draisaitl should break camp with the Oilers, like Nurse and Moroz, all hes focused on are the details that could help fulfil his dream as early as October.Its a different level. Thats why its the best league in the world, because every player is a really good hockey player, he said. I think once I get used to everything and I get back into game mode I have a pretty good chance. Jabrill Peppers Youth Jersey . Louis, MO (SportsNetwork. Jabrill Peppers Jersey . And thats good news for Canada. Kelly, who plays No. 8 at the back of the scrum, is captain of the Canadian womens team. http://www.nflbrownsgearofficial.com/david-njoku-jersey/. The fourth-year guard from Carleton University kicked off his varsity career with rookie of the year honours in 2011, before racking up three straight Mike Moser Memorial Trophies for outstanding player. Larry Ogunjobi Browns Jersey . Just as the meeting was beginning, Major League Baseball unveiled Rule 7.13, an experimental rule for the 2014 season aimed at eliminating what the league calls “egregious” runner/catcher collisions at home plate. Jabrill Peppers Womens Jersey . Players suspended during the season for a performance-enhancing drug violation will not be eligible for that years post-season. In addition, discipline will increase from 50 games to 80 for a first testing violation and from 100 games to a season-long 162 for a second. A third violation remains a lifetime ban.Chester, PA (SportsNetwork.com) - A pair of teams in desperate need of points will clash on Thursday as the Philadelphia Union welcome the Chicago Fire to PPL Park in a classic six-pointer. Philadelphia enters the match sitting in seventh place in the Eastern Conference with 38 points, three behind New York for the fifth and final playoff berth. Last time out, the Union suffered a 1-0 defeat to East-leading D.C. United which put a significant dent in the Unions playoff hopes. The games lone goal came after 10 minutes. A deflected cross found its way to United fullback Chris Korb, who quickly whipped the ball in to the top of the six. Luis Silva was waiting and deftly headed the ball past Union goalkeeper Rais MBolhi and into the back of the net. The Union suffered their first loss since Aug. 15 -- when they lost 2-0 at the Houston Dynamo -- though the defeat at D.C. United followed a pair of draws. The goals have dried up. You know, were struggling. We are getting chances. Were creating chances, maybe a little more commitment to get in the box, said Union manager Jim Curtin. We are going to have to find a way to fight through it, and we need to now win three games in a row to give ourselves even a chance at the playoffs. The Union were also shut out at the attacking end for a second consecutive match, the first time since April 19-26 they were blanked in back-to-back games. Conor [Caseys] up there fighting with two center backs and thats not good enough, Curtin said. We have to have more commitment from Chhaco [Maidana], from Vincent [Nogueira], from Amobi [Okugo] to get in the box late.dddddddddddd You saw today there were probably ten crosses that get knocked down around the 8-to 12-yard-line and we dont have anyone there to get on the end of it. Thats a commitment to getting in the box. Chicago, meanwhile, is coming off a 2-0 loss to the Houston Dynamo which extended its winless run to five matches. The Fire fell behind just after the quarter-hour. From the left side of the field, midfielder Ricardo Clark got the best of Fire veteran Logan Pause before firing a cross toward the back post. Omar Cummings split a pair of defenders to come sliding in for a simple finish. Houston then added a second goal in the 67th minute. Defender Kofi Sarkodie hit a cross from the right side to midfielder Brad Davis, who headed the ball back to a wide-open Boniek Garcia at the penalty spot, and he thumped home a picture-perfect volley with his left foot. Its been tough all year, weve tied 16 out of 29 games and youve got to turn some of those ties into wins and we havent, Fire head coach Frank Yallop said. So were not good enough. I guess we have something to slightly build on that we dont lose a ton of games, but we lost which is obviously a very disappointing result at this time of the season. But weve got to pick ourselves up, weve got play on Thursday, so weve got to get ready for that one. This will be the third and final meeting between the sides, which played to draws on April 5 and July 19. Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '
Post new topic  Reply to topic   printer-friendly view ZyG - ZooYorkGaming Forum Index ->  Call Of Duty 4 Tweaks Time synchronized with your computer time
Page 1 of 1
[QR TABLE]

Jump to: