Anonymous
Please  Login or  Register  
Welcome to ZyG|ZooYorkGaming Clan Website Please sign up and have a look around. Visit our Forums Here!. Feel free to join us on TeamSpeak or jump into any of our servers listed below.
Main Menu   

HomeHome  
    Home
Members  
    Groups
    Members List
    ZyG Clan Members
    ZyG|Servers
    Private Messages
    Your Account
Community  
    Forums
    Search
    Supporters
    Surveys
Statistics  
    Statistics
    Top 10
Files & Links  
    Downloads
    Web Links
News  
    News
    Submit News
    Topics
Other  
    FAQ
    Recommend Us
    Stories Archive
    Site Map
    Submit Hacker/Abusers
    Video Stream
    Live Chat
ZyG Recruiting   

WE ARE RECRUITING
Click To Enlist
recruiting
WANT TO JOIN
ENLIST HERE

Hacker Beware   

You have been warned!
We have caught 26 shameful hackers.

NukeSentinel(tm) 2.5.17
Partners   
ZyG - ZooYorkGaming :: View topic - t quarter. The Hawks scored the final 11 points of
Forum Index  ·  Usergroups  ·  Members  ·  Edit your profile  ·  Search  ·  Log in to check your private messages
Forum FAQ  ·  Ranks  ·  Board Rules  ·  Staff  ·  Statistics  ·  Log in

Search for at
ZyG - ZooYorkGaming Advanced Search

Recent Topics   Next 6 >>  
 Forum   Author   Replies   Last Post 
 runescape 07 cheap gold with up to $18 Vouchers for Fossil I News & Annoucements happiesgress 0 Mon Jan 22, 2018 9:44 am
happiesgress View latest post
 tutti erano in grado di venire News & Annoucements lixiaoyao1994 0 Tue Sep 19, 2017 5:52 am
lixiaoyao1994 View latest post
 svolgevano all'esterno. Tutto News & Annoucements lixiaoyao1994 0 Tue Sep 19, 2017 5:48 am
 Fabulous safewow provides neverwinter astral diamond PC News & Annoucements ownher12 0 Fri Sep 15, 2017 9:44 am
ownher12 View latest post
 Nomad che avranno un impatto enorme News & Annoucements lixiaoyao1994 0 Fri Sep 15, 2017 2:40 am
 Er wurde für Ball-Hogging kritisiert News & Annoucements lixiaoyao1994 0 Fri Sep 15, 2017 2:34 am
t quarter. The Hawks scored the final 11 points of  
Post new topic   Reply to topic   printer-friendly view    ZyG - ZooYorkGaming Forum Index -> General Chat
View previous topic :: View next topic  
lw789

PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2017 2:30 am Post subject: t quarter. The Hawks scored the final 11 points of Reply with quote

ROTTERDAM, Netherlands -- Top seeds Juan Martin del Potro and Andy Murray overcame bumps to reach the ABN Amro quarterfinals on Thursday. Del Potro, the 2012 runner-up and 2013 champion, beat Paul-Henri Mathieu of France 6-2, 7-6 (2) but had to save two set-points on serve at 5-6 in the second. "I recovered myself well in the tiebreak, because I made too many mistakes in the second set," he said. Still feeling pain in his left wrist, he added, "Sometimes I get frustrated . its not easy when I want to close the point and hit hard but I have to hit slices. But I have done this for the past month on the tour and I have to deal with it. If the pain goes away I will start to hit the backhand harder again." Second-seeded Murray bested Austrian qualifier Dominic Thiem 6-4, 3-6, 6-3. They were evenly matched in the first two sets, with Thiem saving three break points to take the second. But Murray asserted himself in the third, in an exciting match which lasted 2 hours, 21 minutes. "It was unbelievably tough with a lot of long games," Murray said. "Maybe fun for the fans, but not (for me) to play against a talent like Dominic Thiem. Well be hearing a lot from him." Murray faces Marin Cilic in the quarterfinals after Cilic upset fifth-seed Jo-Wilfried Tsonga 6-4, 6-4. Del Potro plays Latvian Ernests Gulbis, who beat eighth-seed Grigor Dimitrov of Bulgaria 6-4, 7-6 (3). Also, third-seeded Tomas Berdych beat Nicolas Mahut of France 6-4, 6-3 and will meet Wimbledon semifinalist Jerzy Janowicz on Friday. But fourth-seeded Richard Gasquet was knocked out by Philipp Kohlschreiber 7-5, 7-5, and the German will face Dutch wild card Igor Sijsling in the last eight. Zach Cunningham Youth Jersey . Gough finished in fourth, 0.433 seconds behind American Erin Hamlin, who took the bronze medal at the Sanki Sliding Center in Rzhanaya Polyana. D Onta Foreman Texans Jersey . - This win was more the New Jersey Devils style. http://www.thetexansfootballpro.us/texans-deshaun-watson-super-bowl-jersey-authentic/.com) - James Harden put the Houston Rockets on his back and willed them to an overtime victory on Thursday. Julién Davenport Texans Jersey . The veteran NFL receiver received his work permit and is in Montreal for the start of the Alouettes rookie camp. Johnson even took in the Montreal Canadiens Game 5 win over the New York Rangers at the Bell Centre Tuesday night. Zach Cunningham Texans Jersey . In the calls, Hernandez discussed the murder of Odin Lloyd, including his "belief about his criminal liability" and the "extent of his control over persons charged as accessories," according to the request filed Thursday in Fall River Superior Court.NEW YORK -- If only the Brooklyn Nets could get a mulligan on that 2013 part of the 2013-14 season. They are perfect in the new year, looking more like the team that was the heavy Atlantic Division favourite than the one that was 10-21 through December. "Were undefeated this year," swingman Alan Anderson said. "So as long as we just keep that rolling, man, we know weve got a couple of tough games ahead of us, but like I said, take it one game at a time, one practice at a time, and keep building." Joe Johnson snapped out of a slump with 23 points against his former team, and the Nets matched a season high with their third straight victory by beating the Atlanta Hawks 91-86 on Monday night. Mirza Teletovic scored 16 points and Anderson added 14 starting in place of the injured Deron Williams as the Nets moved to 2-0 on four-game homestand that finishes with visits from Golden State on Wednesday and Miami on Friday. Despite yet another injury to a key player, the Nets look ready to test themselves against those powerful teams after matching their three consecutive victories from Dec. 7-12. "Were going to have our hands full, but weve got to come with the same effort that we have since 2014 started," Nets coach Jason Kidd said. Paul Millsap scored 16 points for the Hawks, who lost their third in a row to equal their worst stretch of the season. Jeff Teague also had 16 but shot 5 of 15 from the field. "We felt like we could (get over the hump) and a few things didnt go our way," Millsap said. "But still we fought to the end. At the end of the day, weve just got to work on our fundamentals." Williams missed his 12th game this season after his ankle swelled Sunday. He will be re-evaluated Tuesday. But the Nets got solid guard play from Shaun Livingston, who scored 12. And they got clutch play from Johnson, who had been held in single digits in five straight games for the first time in 11 years -- though he did hit the winning shot in one of those, a victory at Oklahoma City on Thursday that started the win streak. "Jason told me I was going to have to pick it up," Johnson said. "And he told me in tthe fourth quarter when I came back in that he wanted me to be very assertive and make plays and kind of take over the game, which is what I tried to do.ddddddddddddquot; He finished 10 of 22, making the go-ahead 3-pointer with 6:21 remaining. The Hawks rebounded from a dreadful start to the second half to grab a 78-77 lead on DeMarre Carrolls dunk with 6:38 left in the game. Johnson answered with a 3-pointer on the next possession, Livingston had a steal and dunk, and Johnson nailed another jumper to cap the run of seven straight points and make it 84-78 with 3:37 to go. Johnson, traded to the Nets in the summer of 2012, made another jumper with 2:12 left, then made a huge play after Atlanta had trimmed it to two, finding Teletovic in the corner for a 3-pointer and 89-84 lead with 44 seconds remaining. The teams meet again on Jan. 16 in London in whats considered a home game for the Hawks. Kyle Korver needed little time to extend his NBA-record streak with a 3-pointer to 104 games, hitting with 9:11 remaining in the first quarter. The Hawks scored the final 11 points of the first half, capped by Millsaps 3-pointer with 28 seconds left, to take a 52-46 advantage. But the Nets stormed out with the first 14 of the third quarter. Hawks coach Mike Budenholzer angrily knocked his clipboard onto the court while reaching for it after calling one timeout, then was hit with a technical foul on a subsequent possession after redirecting his rage from his players to the referees. Anderson made a jumper and then consecutive 3-pointers to cap the spurt and make it 60-52. The Nets led 72-67 following three 3-pointers by Teletovic late in the third. "I think the game really changed coming out of the third quarter," Budenholzer said. "They went on a big run. We went from up six to down six. I think in a lot of ways thats where the game was won." Notes: Because of Williams injury, the Nets recalled Tyshawn Taylor from Springfield of the NBA Development League, hours after theyd assigned him. He left Springfield early Monday afternoon and arrived at the arena shortly before 5 p.m. He did not play. ... Singer Rihanna was at the game, seated next to the Nets bench. Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '
Post new topic  Reply to topic   printer-friendly view ZyG - ZooYorkGaming Forum Index ->  General Chat Time synchronized with your computer time
Page 1 of 1
[QR TABLE]

Jump to: