Anonymous
Please  Login or  Register  
Welcome to ZyG|ZooYorkGaming Clan Website Please sign up and have a look around. Visit our Forums Here!. Feel free to join us on TeamSpeak or jump into any of our servers listed below.
Main Menu   

HomeHome  
    Home
Members  
    Groups
    Members List
    ZyG Clan Members
    ZyG|Servers
    Private Messages
    Your Account
Community  
    Forums
    Search
    Supporters
    Surveys
Statistics  
    Statistics
    Top 10
Files & Links  
    Downloads
    Web Links
News  
    News
    Submit News
    Topics
Other  
    FAQ
    Recommend Us
    Stories Archive
    Site Map
    Submit Hacker/Abusers
    Video Stream
    Live Chat
ZyG Recruiting   

WE ARE RECRUITING
Click To Enlist
recruiting
WANT TO JOIN
ENLIST HERE

Hacker Beware   

You have been warned!
We have caught 26 shameful hackers.

NukeSentinel(tm) 2.5.17
Partners   
ZyG - ZooYorkGaming :: View topic - 986 Preakness aboard Snow Chie
Forum Index  ·  Usergroups  ·  Members  ·  Edit your profile  ·  Search  ·  Log in to check your private messages
Forum FAQ  ·  Ranks  ·  Board Rules  ·  Staff  ·  Statistics  ·  Log in

Search for at
ZyG - ZooYorkGaming Advanced Search

Recent Topics   Next 6 >>  
 Forum   Author   Replies   Last Post 
 tutti erano in grado di venire News & Annoucements lixiaoyao1994 0 Tue Sep 19, 2017 5:52 am
lixiaoyao1994 View latest post
 svolgevano all'esterno. Tutto News & Annoucements lixiaoyao1994 0 Tue Sep 19, 2017 5:48 am
 Fabulous safewow provides neverwinter astral diamond PC News & Annoucements ownher12 0 Fri Sep 15, 2017 9:44 am
ownher12 View latest post
 Nomad che avranno un impatto enorme News & Annoucements lixiaoyao1994 0 Fri Sep 15, 2017 2:40 am
 Er wurde für Ball-Hogging kritisiert News & Annoucements lixiaoyao1994 0 Fri Sep 15, 2017 2:34 am
 nosotros si tu querida no es parte News & Annoucements lixiaoyao1994 0 Wed Sep 13, 2017 2:07 am
986 Preakness aboard Snow Chie  
Post new topic   Reply to topic   printer-friendly view    ZyG - ZooYorkGaming Forum Index -> General Chat
View previous topic :: View next topic  
lw789

PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2017 2:21 am Post subject: 986 Preakness aboard Snow Chie Reply with quote

EDMONTON -- The Vancouver Canucks may have brought in goalie Ryan Miller in the off-season, but Eddie Lack isnt ready to hand over the starting goalie reins just yet. Lack had 21 saves and Alexander Edler had a goal and an assist as the Canucks came away with a 2-1 road win over the Edmonton Oilers on Thursday night. Nick Bonino also scored for Vancouver, who improved to 4-2-0 in pre-season play. Teddy Purcells goal was the only one Lack has allowed in just over two full games worth of pre-season play, stopping 57 of 58 shots faced. However, the 26-year-old Swedish goalie was the first to admit that stats from before the regular season can be misleading. Its just the pre-season, so you cant read too much into it, said Lack. I think I let in five goals every game in the last pre-season. Im just trying to focus on what I can do here. Im just looking forward to the regular season now. Canucks coach Willie Desjardins said Thursdays game was more competitive than the ones that preceded it, offering a welcome test for his team with the regular season on the horizon. I thought there was bit more intensity out there, said Desjardins. I know we wanted to play with more intensity. I thought our battle level was a little higher, which was good to see. Purcell was the lone scorer for the Oilers, who dropped to 4-3-0 in exhibition action. It started off intense right off the bat, Purcell said. I learned pretty quick that this is a heated rivalry. Its good to show some emotion in pre-season, both teams are still trying to get the rust off and learn the systems and stuff, but it was good to see that emotion early. You can tell there is a strong dislike there. Edmonton took a 1-0 lead with 1:19 left in the first period. Jesse Joensuu followed up on a two-goal night against Arizona the night before by showing some solid hustle to fight off two defenders in a race to the puck along the boards. Joensuu fed it to Purcell, who scored his first goal as an Oiler since coming over in a trade with Tampa Bay this summer. Purcell beat Canucks goalie Eddie Lack with a backhand in tight. Lack was shaken up by a collision on the play, but was able to continue in net. I made a save and I kind of got stuck and he ran me over, Lack said. It was just black and all of a sudden the puck was in the net. I think I was more scared than anything. I am fine now. Joensuu also looked strong in the pre-season last year when he had three goals and an assist in three games, but a back injury was at least partially to blame in a poor regular season where he had just five points in 42 games. To be honest, Im happy for every healthy day, that was my focus this summer, he said. I feel like Ive performed well and Ive enjoyed playing tones and playing more minutes than maybe what Ive played last season. Its been fun and Im happy. It was a feisty affair with several fights, punctuated by a brief stretch early in the second that saw Cal OReilly drag down Edmontons Nikita Nikitin, forcing him from the game with an ankle injury. Vancouvers Tim Sestito then took a run at Oilers goalie Viktor Fasth, earning the ire of rookie defenceman Darnell Nurse and later a fight with Kevin Westgarth. Vancouver tied the game 11 minutes into the second period with a short-handed goal as Edler made a long feed to Bonino and he beat Fasth with a quick shot. The Canucks went up 2-1 with five minutes left in the second while the teams were playing four men a side as Niklas Jensen fed a wide-open Edler in the slot and he blasted it into the Edmonton net. There was no scoring in a largely uneventful third period. The two teams will close out the pre-season with a rematch in Vancouver on Saturday night. Notes: Canucks forward Bo Horvat left the game in the first period with an upper body injury and did not return?? Vancouver and Edmonton met five times in the regular season last year, with the Canucks winning three of the five outings?? The Canucks iced a largely veteran lineup, however their top line remained at home as the Sedins and linemate Radim Vrbata did not play. Also unavailable due to injuries were Brad Richardson, Frank Corrado and Zach Kassian?? The Oilers re-assigned goalie Laurent Brossoit and defenceman David Musil to Oklahoma City earlier in the day, but still had 32 players in camp heading into Thursdays game?? Out with what are reported to be minor injuries for the Oilers at the moment are defencemen Andrew Ference and Jeff Petry and forward David Perron. http://www.cheapshoesfree.com/ . -- Another baseball tradition is about to largely disappear: a manager, with a crazed look in his eyes, charging the field and getting into a face-to-face shouting match with an umpire. Cheap UA Shoes . A Swiss Federal Tribunal ruling published Friday said that FIFAs disputes panel and the Court of Arbitration for Sport correctly imposed the sanction for Nantes enticing Guinea forward Ismael Bangoura to break his contract with Dubai club Al Nasr in January 2012. http://www.cheapshoesfree.com/.That means, of course, that John Wall beat the Spurs for the first time ever — within weeks of his first wins in head-to-head games against nemeses Chris Paul and Derrick Rose. Cheap Nike Shoes . You can watch all the action on TSN2 beginning at 7pm et/4pm pt. Pineda won his second straight start last Wednesday against Chicago, as he held the Cubs to just four hits over six scoreless innings to run his record to 2-0, while lowering his ERA to 1.Two-time Horse of the Year Curlin and jockey Alex Solis lead the class of 2014 inducted Friday into the National Museum of Racings Hall of Fame. Joining Curlin and Solis as inductees are former champion thoroughbreds Ashado and Clifford, jockey Lloyd Hughes, trainer Gary Jones and "Pillars of the Turf" E. R. Bradley and E. P. Taylor. Curlin was Horse of the Year for 2007 and 2008. He won the 2007 Preakness Stakes and Breeders Cup Classic. He claimed the 2008 Dubai World Cup as well as repeating in winning that years Jockey Club Gold Cup. "I think how he responded to difficult situations is what separated him from anything Ive ever been associated with," said Curlins trainer Steve Asmussen. "For him to get done what he did in the year (2007) that he did, against a very fast group of horses that put up tremendous numbers; to have only started your career in February, run in all three Triple Crown races and then beat older horses with everybody still being around in the Classic at the end of the year, you just dont do it. "Not only did he do that, but he goes to Dubai the following year, wins the World Cup and then was one of the few horses to come back and still maintain a Grade 1 level. He built on what he did instead of chipping away at what he did." Curlin retired as North Americas all-time leading earner with $10,501,800 and 11 wins from 16 starts. Ashado was the 2004 champion 3-year-old filly and 2005 champion older female. In 2004 the filly won both the Kentucky Oaks and Breeders Cup Distaff. Ashado,, owned in partnership by Starlight Stables, Paul Saylor and Johns Martin, won 12 of 21 career starts for $3,931,440.dddddddddddd "Its quite an accomplishment for any horse or person to make it to that level, so were proud of her for being able to do that," said her trainer Todd Pletcher. Solis, who still rides, won the 1986 Preakness aboard Snow Chief. In 2003 he rode Pleasantly Perfect to a win in the Breeders Cup Classic and the following year rode the horse in claiming the Dubai World Cup. Coming into 2014, Solis recorded 4,938 victories for $231 million. Jones retired in 1996 with 1,465 victories and $52,672,611. He was a fixture on the Southern California circuit with training championships at Del Mar, Hollywood Park, and Santa Anita. "I was flabbergasted when they told me," said Jones. "I had been passed over a few times already, and I had decided I probably wouldnt be making it. "Its a special fraternity; not easy to get into. I idolize some of those guys: Charlie (Whittingham), Bobby Frankel, Billy Mott, Shug McGaughey and, of course, Buster (Millerick). I wasnt sure I was ever going to make it, but it was well worth the wait." The Historic Review Committee of the National Museum of Racing chose 19th century jockey Hughes and racehorse Clifford to be inducted. Edward R. Bradley and Edward P. Taylor make up the second group of inductees from the Pillars of the Turf category. Pillars of the Turf recognizes people who have played important parts in the sport of thoroughbred racing. Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '
Post new topic  Reply to topic   printer-friendly view ZyG - ZooYorkGaming Forum Index ->  General Chat Time synchronized with your computer time
Page 1 of 1
[QR TABLE]

Jump to: