Anonymous
Please  Login or  Register  
Welcome to ZyG|ZooYorkGaming Clan Website Please sign up and have a look around. Visit our Forums Here!. Feel free to join us on TeamSpeak or jump into any of our servers listed below.
Main Menu   

HomeHome  
    Home
Members  
    Groups
    Members List
    ZyG Clan Members
    ZyG|Servers
    Private Messages
    Your Account
Community  
    Forums
    Search
    Supporters
    Surveys
Statistics  
    Statistics
    Top 10
Files & Links  
    Downloads
    Web Links
News  
    News
    Submit News
    Topics
Other  
    FAQ
    Recommend Us
    Stories Archive
    Site Map
    Submit Hacker/Abusers
    Video Stream
    Live Chat
ZyG Recruiting   

WE ARE RECRUITING
Click To Enlist
recruiting
WANT TO JOIN
ENLIST HERE

Hacker Beware   

You have been warned!
We have caught 26 shameful hackers.

NukeSentinel(tm) 2.5.17
Partners   
ZyG - ZooYorkGaming :: View topic - "I just looked at it, and yes I do." Scott s
Forum Index  ·  Usergroups  ·  Members  ·  Edit your profile  ·  Search  ·  Log in to check your private messages
Forum FAQ  ·  Ranks  ·  Board Rules  ·  Staff  ·  Statistics  ·  Log in

Search for at
ZyG - ZooYorkGaming Advanced Search

Recent Topics   Next 6 >>  
 Forum   Author   Replies   Last Post 
 tutti erano in grado di venire News & Annoucements lixiaoyao1994 0 Tue Sep 19, 2017 5:52 am
lixiaoyao1994 View latest post
 svolgevano all'esterno. Tutto News & Annoucements lixiaoyao1994 0 Tue Sep 19, 2017 5:48 am
 Fabulous safewow provides neverwinter astral diamond PC News & Annoucements ownher12 0 Fri Sep 15, 2017 9:44 am
ownher12 View latest post
 Nomad che avranno un impatto enorme News & Annoucements lixiaoyao1994 0 Fri Sep 15, 2017 2:40 am
 Er wurde für Ball-Hogging kritisiert News & Annoucements lixiaoyao1994 0 Fri Sep 15, 2017 2:34 am
 nosotros si tu querida no es parte News & Annoucements lixiaoyao1994 0 Wed Sep 13, 2017 2:07 am
"I just looked at it, and yes I do." Scott s  
Post new topic   Reply to topic   printer-friendly view    ZyG - ZooYorkGaming Forum Index -> The Shooting Gallery
View previous topic :: View next topic  
lw789

PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2017 5:43 am Post subject: "I just looked at it, and yes I do." Scott s Reply with quote

SAN FRANCISCO -- The Los Angeles Dodgers have activated reliever Brian Wilson from the disabled list before the game Tuesday night against the San Francisco Giants. The right-hander went on the DL with nerve irritation in his pitching elbow after appearing in two games, blowing a save and taking a loss. He threw two scoreless innings for Single-A Rancho Cucamonga on a rehab assignment. Wilson, who saved 171 games for the Giants between 2006-12, was 2-1 with an 0.66 ERA for the Dodgers last season. Dodgers manager Don Mattingly also announced before the game that the team optioned left-hander Paco Rodriguez to Triple-A Albuquerque. Rodriguez (0-0, 3.1Cool appeared in eight games with the Dodgers. Kris Versteeg Maple Leafs Jersey .com) - Stanley Johnson had 18 points and No. Mats Sundin Maple Leafs Jersey . Browns advice worked. Irving scored 20 points, including seven in the fourth quarter, and Cleveland defeated the Los Angeles Clippers 88-82 Saturday night. Irving made his first shot of the night on a layup a little over three minutes into the game. http://www.officialleafsauthority.com/hoodie-c-2/. Following the Ford Womens World Curling Championship gold medal match that attracted record-breaking audiences to TSN, the networks exclusive live coverage of the tournament begins Saturday at 7am et/4am pt with Canadas opening draw against Denmark. Tim Horton Maple Leafs Jersey . Helwani said that Weidman has been dealing with recurring swelling and pain in his knees related to torn meniscus he suffered as a teenager and the problems came to a head last week when he suffered prolonged swelling and pain in his left knee, resulting in the decision to undergo an arthroscopic scope procedure to clean up the tear in both knees. Milan Michalek Maple Leafs Jersey . Trailing by a goal after 20 minutes of play, Joe Pavelski responded with three goals and an assist as the Sharks snapped a two-game losing skid with a 5-2 victory over the struggling Edmonton Oilers on Tuesday.ATLANTA -- Kirk Hinrich made all the right moves for the Chicago Bulls in the final minute of the game. Not so much for Jeff Teague and the Atlanta Hawks. Hinrich buried six big free throws down the stretch and Teague had a couple of costly turnovers as the Bulls held on for a 107-103 victory at Atlanta on Tuesday night. Mike Dunleavy scored 22 points for the Bulls, who have won six of seven. Joakim Noah had 20 points and 12 rebounds, and Carlos Boozer finished with 17 points and 11 boards. Dunleavy also had eight rebounds and four assists. He was covered in ice bags as he sat slumped at his locker after playing all but nine seconds in the game. "I appreciate (coach Tom Thibodeau) giving me that nine-second breather at the end of the half," Dunleavy said with a laugh. "That made a big difference." The Bulls won after trailing by 14 points in the first quarter. "They put us in a hole; we fought out of it," Dunleavy said. "We just had to battle the whole game." Since Jan. 1, Chicago is 12-1 when holding its opponent under 90 points. No other team in the league has kept as many opponents under 90 in that span. Teague had 26 points for the short-handed Hawks, who have lost nine of 10. Shelvin Mack scored 17. The Bulls led most of the second half but never pushed the advantage to double figures. "I think they really wanted that game today," Noah said of the Hawks. "We really wanted that game, too. It wasnt pretty at times. Im just happy we were able to come out with the win." DeMarre Carrolls fast-break basket gave Atlanta a 100-99 lead, but Dunleavy answered with a layup. With 1:03 remaining, Carroll sank a 3-pointer to give Atlanta a 103-101 lead. With 43.2 seconds remaining, officials reviewed and confirmed a questionable foul called on Carroll on Hinrichs 3-point attempt. Hinrich made the three free throws to put Chicago in front again. Noahs steal from Teague got the ball back for the Bulls with 20 seconds remaining. Atlantas Kyle Korver stole the inbounds pass, giving the Hawks a chance to take the lead, but Teague stepped ouut of bounds behind the basket.dddddddddddd Hinrich then made two free throws. Noah stripped Mike Scott of the ball on Atlantas next possession, setting up another foul shot by Hinrich. Coach Mike Budenholzer and the Hawks argued that Noah fouled Scott. "Do I think he was fouled?" Budenholzer asked after the game. "I just looked at it, and yes I do." Scott said Noah hit his arm but added "Cant do nothing about it now." Budenholzer also protested Carrolls foul on Hinrich but said after watching the replay he agreed with that call. Hawks All-Star forward Paul Millsap missed his second straight game with a right knee contusion and also will be held out on Thursday at Boston. The Hawks also were without centres Pero Antic (stress fracture, right ankle) and Gustavo Ayon (right shoulder), who had filled in following Al Horfords season-ending torn pectoral muscle. Budenholzer said morale isnt a problem. "I thought our group competed at a very high level for 48 minutes tonight," Budenholzer said. "Thats what were looking for, and thats what is most important to us." Korver hit 3-pointers on Atlantas first two possessions, extending his NBA record to 125 straight games with a 3. Korver added a third trey a couple minutes later, and his strong start seemed to spark the Hawks, who jumped to a 26-12 lead. Chicago closed the deficit with a 13-2 run in the final minutes of the opening period and start of the second quarter. The Bulls led 54-51 at halftime. Mack sank a short jumper with about 2 seconds remaining in the third period. D.J. Augustin, who had 10 points, then banked in a half-court shot for Chicago, lifting the Bulls to an 80-75 lead heading to the final period. NOTES: Glenn Frey of the Eagles, who played at Philips Arena on Monday night, had a second-row seat near midcourt. ... NBA Hall of Famer Julius Erving had a front-row seat and tipped his cap when called out by the P.A. announcer and cheered by fans. ... Bulls guard Jimmy Butler missed his second straight game with bruised ribs. ... Korver had 16 points and Carroll had 13. Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '
Post new topic  Reply to topic   printer-friendly view ZyG - ZooYorkGaming Forum Index ->  The Shooting Gallery Time synchronized with your computer time
Page 1 of 1
[QR TABLE]

Jump to: