Anonymous
Please  Login or  Register  
Welcome to ZyG|ZooYorkGaming Clan Website Please sign up and have a look around. Visit our Forums Here!. Feel free to join us on TeamSpeak or jump into any of our servers listed below.
Main Menu   

HomeHome  
    Home
Members  
    Groups
    Members List
    ZyG Clan Members
    ZyG|Servers
    Private Messages
    Your Account
Community  
    Forums
    Search
    Supporters
    Surveys
Statistics  
    Statistics
    Top 10
Files & Links  
    Downloads
    Web Links
News  
    News
    Submit News
    Topics
Other  
    FAQ
    Recommend Us
    Stories Archive
    Site Map
    Submit Hacker/Abusers
    Video Stream
    Live Chat
ZyG Recruiting   

WE ARE RECRUITING
Click To Enlist
recruiting
WANT TO JOIN
ENLIST HERE

Hacker Beware   

You have been warned!
We have caught 26 shameful hackers.

NukeSentinel(tm) 2.5.17
Partners   
ZyG - ZooYorkGaming :: View topic - h watched his squad mount a
Forum Index  ·  Usergroups  ·  Members  ·  Edit your profile  ·  Search  ·  Log in to check your private messages
Forum FAQ  ·  Ranks  ·  Board Rules  ·  Staff  ·  Statistics  ·  Log in

Search for at
ZyG - ZooYorkGaming Advanced Search

Recent Topics   Next 6 >>  
 Forum   Author   Replies   Last Post 
 runescape 07 cheap gold with up to $18 Vouchers for Fossil I News & Annoucements happiesgress 0 Mon Jan 22, 2018 9:44 am
happiesgress View latest post
 tutti erano in grado di venire News & Annoucements lixiaoyao1994 0 Tue Sep 19, 2017 5:52 am
lixiaoyao1994 View latest post
 svolgevano all'esterno. Tutto News & Annoucements lixiaoyao1994 0 Tue Sep 19, 2017 5:48 am
 Fabulous safewow provides neverwinter astral diamond PC News & Annoucements ownher12 0 Fri Sep 15, 2017 9:44 am
ownher12 View latest post
 Nomad che avranno un impatto enorme News & Annoucements lixiaoyao1994 0 Fri Sep 15, 2017 2:40 am
 Er wurde für Ball-Hogging kritisiert News & Annoucements lixiaoyao1994 0 Fri Sep 15, 2017 2:34 am
h watched his squad mount a  
Post new topic   Reply to topic   printer-friendly view    ZyG - ZooYorkGaming Forum Index -> ZyG|BlackOps
View previous topic :: View next topic  
lw789

PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2017 6:53 am Post subject: h watched his squad mount a Reply with quote

SCOTTSDALE, Ariz. -- The Smallrus finally hoisted a big PGA Tour trophy. Kevin Stadler, the 33-year-old son of major champion Craig "The Walrus" Stadler, won the Phoenix Open on Sunday for his first PGA Tour victory. Stadler won when playing partner Bubba Watson missed a five-foot par putt on 18. "It was a little weird way to win a golf tournament," Stadler said. "I fully expected him to make the putt. I would have rather made mine to win it." Stadler closed with a 3-under 68 for a one-stroke victory over Watson and Graham DeLaet of Weyburn, Sask. Watson shot 71, and DeLaet had a 65. "He beat me," Watson said. "Hes a great player." Stadler won in his 239th tour start, earning a spot in the Masters -- a tournament his father won in 1982. The Stadlers are the ninth father-son winners in tour history and will be the first to play in the same Masters. "Its going to great for me because its really my last one," said Craig Stadler, a 13-time PGA Tour winner with nine Champions Tour victories. "I kept saying, When he gets in, thats my last one. ... Im proud of him. Its awesome." Kevin Stadler finished at 16-under 268 at TPC Scottsdale, his home course. Raised in Colorado, he played in Denver Broncos colours, wearing an orange shirt and blue pants and hat. What was he thinking when Watson was standing over his par putt on 18? "How long the playoff was going to take and how long until I can watch the football game?" Stadler said. After Stadler and Watson each saved par after hitting into the water on the par-5 15th, Stadler tied Watson for the lead with a par on the par-3 16th hole. Watson hit into the front left bunker on the stadium hole and his six-footer missed to the left. At the 347-yard 17th, they each drove the green and two-putted for birdie from 90 feet -- Watson holing out from 18 feet and Stadler from 5. On the par-4 18th, Stadler hit his 110-yard approach to the back right pin to 10 feet. Watson drove into the right rough and hammered his 120-yard second over the green. Watson bladed his shot from the trampled rough into the bank next to the green and it ran five feet past the hole. After Stadler missed his birdie try and tapped in for par, Watsons par try slid by the left side. "I thought I hit a good putt, but obviously I misread that, too," Watson said. Stadler birdied the par-4 ninth to take a one-stroke lead over Watson, but fell behind with a double bogey on the par-4 11th. Stadler took a penalty stroke for an unplayable lie after driving into a Buckhorn Cholla and missed a 4-foot bogey try. "Cactus and short putt and all that was on one hole," Stadler said. "Eleven has had my number for years. I butcher that hole every year." Stadler likely will move up high enough in the world ranking to get one of the last spots in the 64-man Match Play Championship this month outside Tucson. Stadlers previous biggest win was in Australia in the European Tours 2006 Johnnie Walker Classic. In that event, he hit a 3-iron to a foot for an eagle on the final hole for a two-stroke victory. He also won the Argentine Open that winter and has four Nationwide Tour wins. "Its been a long time since I won anything," Stadler said. "Its pretty special." Watson is winless since the 2012 Masters. "I was a challenging day," Watson said. "Again, its the same thing, just waiting on every tee box and waiting on every shot." Hunter Mahan and Japans Hideki Matsuyama tied for fourth at 14 under. Mahan, the 2010 winner, finished with a 68, and Matsuyama shot 69. DeLaet bogeyed the 15th after hitting into the water, but rallied with birdies on the final two holes. He also tied for second last week at Torrey Pines. "I have been playing well for the last few months," DeLaet said. "I really feel like I worked super hard in the off-season. Its nice to see it paying off." Phil Mickelson closed with a 71 to tie for 42nd at 3 under. Lefty was making his 25th appearance in the event he won in 1996, 2005 and 2013. "My game is not far off, even though the score says that it is," Mickelson said. "It was just a fraction off." He showed no signs of the back pain that forced him to withdraw at Torrey Pines, and will play next week at Pebble Beach. "Back feels great," Mickelson said. The event drew an estimated 563,008 fans, breaking the seven-day record of 538,356 set in 2008. The tournament drew a golf-record 189,722 on Saturday and 60,232 on Sunday. Leonard Fournette Womens Jersey . According to the Red Wings Twitter feed, Zetterberg plans to practice with the team on Thursday and is aiming for a second round comeback. Dawuane Smoot Jersey . But San Diego had even more trouble against right-hander Tanner Roark, who pitched a three-hitter for the first complete game of his career as the Nationals shut out the Padres 4-0. The 27-year-old set down the first 16 batters before San Diego catcher Rene Rivera, an . http://www.shopthejaguarsonline.com/Elite-Cam-Robinson-Jaguars-Jersey/. Ted Ligety, Mikaela Shiffrin, Bode Miller and Tim Jitloff underlined the squads enormous potential on the Rettenbach glacier in Austria. Dede Westbrook Jersey . -- Billy Andrade hasnt played much competitive golf over the past four years. Dede Westbrook Jaguars Jersey . After a first half in which he thought "the lid was on the basket," the Toronto Raptors coach watched his squad mount a second half surge to defeat the Cleveland Cavaliers 98-91.REGINA - Canadian long-track speedskater Lucas Makowsky, who helped Canada win a gold medal in mens team pursuit at the 2010 Vancouver Games, has announced his retirement from competitive skating. The 26-year-old Regina native teamed up with Denny Morrison and Mathieu Giroux to win gold in 2010. Makowsky also was 13th in the 5,000 metres and 19th in the 1,500m in Vancouver. He also rrepresented Canada at the 2014 Games in Sochi, helping the pursuit team finish fourth and finishing 28th in the 1,500.dddddddddddd "If I continued to skate, I know my heart wouldnt be in it 100 per cent anymore. And if Im not 100 per cent committed, itll be impossible to continue to be the very best that I can," he said in a statement on his website Monday. Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '
breastonjane

PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2017 7:17 am Post subject: CELEBRATE THE CARNIVAL WITH SIVASDESCALZO! Reply with quote

"It was 1995 and Tinker Hatfield's Air Max were a social phenomenon, although not as

much popular as the American brand wished and a little detached from the running

environement. The successor in the design of Air Max, Sergio Lozano opted for a more

aggressive style , which made the Air Max 95 one the most wanted sneakers in fashion

stores of Japan. However the shoe wasn't still adopted by runners.

Then arrived 1996 and

Nike introduced two different models of the Air Max. The first was an upgrade of the

AM95 following it's design with stylish lines. In fact, Sergio Lozano said that it took

the inspiration from the waves of the sea. The second was the Air Max 96 II, remembering

the classic style of the athletes including a mesh and reinforcements in areas of more

tension. Both new kicks shared the shoe last and the midsole with air chambers of two

densities.
Despite the innovations and improvements, it was hard to make a place in the

running catalog of Nike and get a place alongside the Rift, the Footscape and the

first genertion of the Zoom, all this without mentioning the athlete's favourites such

as the Eldoret or the Jasari. But all changed when they reached to fit the Air Max 96

to Michael Johnson, the man of the golden slippers, for the advertising campign of the

Olympic Games.

The launch of the Air Max 96 before Atlanta's Olympics gave to the first

release a bit more relevance than to the Air Max 96 II, but in any case the two runners

demonstrated to the most skeptical that those big air chambers had its place in the gyms

as in the streets.
For its 20th anniversary, Nike has decided to give to the two

versions of the Air Max 96 what they have always sought: the highest lightness possible.

The midsoles are updated with the new Air Max units and a foam that removes the extra

weight, but remain faithful to it's original upper. The challenge now is to choose one :

Max 96 or Max 96 II?

nike air max
Post new topic  Reply to topic   printer-friendly view ZyG - ZooYorkGaming Forum Index ->  ZyG|BlackOps Time synchronized with your computer time
Page 1 of 1
[QR TABLE]

Jump to: