Anonymous
Please  Login or  Register  
Welcome to ZyG|ZooYorkGaming Clan Website Please sign up and have a look around. Visit our Forums Here!. Feel free to join us on TeamSpeak or jump into any of our servers listed below.
Main Menu   

HomeHome  
    Home
Members  
    Groups
    Members List
    ZyG Clan Members
    ZyG|Servers
    Private Messages
    Your Account
Community  
    Forums
    Search
    Supporters
    Surveys
Statistics  
    Statistics
    Top 10
Files & Links  
    Downloads
    Web Links
News  
    News
    Submit News
    Topics
Other  
    FAQ
    Recommend Us
    Stories Archive
    Site Map
    Submit Hacker/Abusers
    Video Stream
    Live Chat
ZyG Recruiting   

WE ARE RECRUITING
Click To Enlist
recruiting
WANT TO JOIN
ENLIST HERE

Hacker Beware   

You have been warned!
We have caught 26 shameful hackers.

NukeSentinel(tm) 2.5.17
Partners   
ZyG - ZooYorkGaming :: View topic - r-play opportunities while winning
Forum Index  ·  Usergroups  ·  Members  ·  Edit your profile  ·  Search  ·  Log in to check your private messages
Forum FAQ  ·  Ranks  ·  Board Rules  ·  Staff  ·  Statistics  ·  Log in

Search for at
ZyG - ZooYorkGaming Advanced Search

Recent Topics   Next 6 >>  
 Forum   Author   Replies   Last Post 
 tutti erano in grado di venire News & Annoucements lixiaoyao1994 0 Tue Sep 19, 2017 5:52 am
lixiaoyao1994 View latest post
 svolgevano all'esterno. Tutto News & Annoucements lixiaoyao1994 0 Tue Sep 19, 2017 5:48 am
 Fabulous safewow provides neverwinter astral diamond PC News & Annoucements ownher12 0 Fri Sep 15, 2017 9:44 am
ownher12 View latest post
 Nomad che avranno un impatto enorme News & Annoucements lixiaoyao1994 0 Fri Sep 15, 2017 2:40 am
 Er wurde für Ball-Hogging kritisiert News & Annoucements lixiaoyao1994 0 Fri Sep 15, 2017 2:34 am
 nosotros si tu querida no es parte News & Annoucements lixiaoyao1994 0 Wed Sep 13, 2017 2:07 am
r-play opportunities while winning  
Post new topic   Reply to topic   printer-friendly view    ZyG - ZooYorkGaming Forum Index -> ZyG|BlackOps
View previous topic :: View next topic  
lw789

PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2017 6:16 am Post subject: r-play opportunities while winning Reply with quote

LONDON - Two-time defending champion Novak Djokovic extended his indoor winning streak with an impressive 6-1, 6-1 win over Marin Cilic Monday in his opening round-robin match at the ATP World Tour Finals, after Stan Wawrinka put his recent struggles behind him with an equally comfortable victory.Djokovic moved two wins away from sealing the year-end No. 1 spot, and improved his record against the U.S. Open champion to 11-0 with a dominant display that lasted only 56 minutes.The O2 Arena crowd was treated to several stunning rallies in the opening stages, with Djokovic coming out on top on every important point. The top-ranked Serb has now won his last 28 matches indoors, a streak going back more than two years.I give myself a lot of time to prepare for these events, for indoor tournaments. I enjoy them, Djokovic said. Considering how long the season is, everybody is mentally, physically, emotionally tired and exhausted. But this is where you have to find your last drop of strength and motivation to finish off the year in style.The top-ranked Serb will next take on Wawrinka, who made the most of Tomas Berdychs error-laced performance in a 6-1, 6-1 win earlier Monday.Djokovic read Cilics serve well and broke at love for a 4-1 lead after hitting two sumptuous forehand passing shots, then clinched the set after Cilic buried a backhand in the net.After dropping his serve immediately at the start of the second set, Cilic broke back to stay in the match but his resurgence was short-lived as Djokovic won the next four games.From my own side, its my first time being here, said Cilic, one of the three debutants in London. Also, I felt that Novak played really, really solid today. In some matches, the score just keeps running. You are thinking a lot. You are always trying to find something. But whatever you try, its not working.Djokovic, who is bidding to finish the season as No. 1 for the third time, will be guaranteed the top spot if he wins his remaining two round-robin matches against Wawrinka and Berdych.Wawrinka was almost as impressive against Berdych, outclassing his Czech opponent with a range of backhand and volley winners. He was also aided by Berdychs abject display, as the sixth-seeded heavy hitter lost his opening match at the season-ending tournament for the fifth time in as many attempts.Unfortunately, it was my worst match of the whole season, and I kept it for the start here in the World Tour Finals, Berdych said. I did not feel anything good today.Wawrinka travelled to London with his form in question after winning only two matches since his quarterfinal exit at the U.S. Open, and struggling to play as freely as he did earlier this season.My recent losses really hurt me, said the Australian Open champion, who also won his first Masters title at Monte Carlo this year. But I kept working hard at training and I never panicked. I knew my game was there. It was more the mental side that I needed to improve.Wawrinka immediately put Berdych on the back foot, winning five consecutive games to take the first set after dropping only three points on his service games.Berdych, who had 20 unforced errors, fought harder at the start of the second set but dropped his serve after a tight third game and never recovered.When I feel good on the court, Im ready to beat anybody said Wawrinka, who had never lost just two games against a Top-10 opponent in 34 wins. But I did not expect to win so easily.After the round-robin stage, the top two finishers in each group will advance and Berdych has few illusions about his chances of progressing.Im in the worst possible situation that I can ever be, he said. Im going to face Marin or Novak first, in the end playing both of them, and the only chance to qualify is to beat them, its almost mission impossible.Wawrinkas strong display will also reassure the Swiss team ahead of the Davis Cup final against France from Nov. 21-23 in Lille, where he will be teaming up with Roger Federer. Derek Rivers Womens Jersey . And it showed Thursday night. The Canadiens, playing in their second game in as many days, however, got a good performance in the end from their backup goaltender as he filled in for an injured Olympic gold medallist . Antonio Garcia Jersey . Cruz set the tone with a two-run homer in the first inning, and Baltimore scored eight times in the eighth to pull away for a 12-3 victory in Game 1. The major league leader with 40 homers during the regular season, Cruz added an RBI single to his early blast off Max Scherzer. http://www.patriotsauthoritystore.com/Authentic-Derek-Rivers-Patriots-Jersey/. It was the start of one nice night for the goalie and the Minnesota Wild. Backstrom made 33 saves in his first win of the season and the Wild defeated the Chicago Blackhawks 5-3 on Saturday in a rematch of their first-round playoff series. Antonio Garcia Womens Jersey . -- Kansas City Royals right-hander Luke Hochevar will have Tommy John surgery that will sideline the pitcher for the season. Deatrich Wise Jr. Womens Jersey . Kripps, of Summerland, B.C., and Edmontons Barnett used a terrific second run to move up two spots, putting the Canadian duo in medal contention with the final two runs set for Monday (11:15 a.m. ET, streaming live at cbc.The Calgary Flames offence has become dormant during their longest losing streak of the season. A matchup with the stingy New York Rangers might not help matters. Calgary looks to avoid a sixth straight loss tonight when it hosts New York. The Flames (17-13-2) averaged 3.1 goals in their first 27 games to rank fifth in the league but have only eight during a five-game skid. They were outshot 10-5 in the third period in Sundays 2-1 loss at Chicago, allowing the go-ahead goal with 7:03 remaining. Johnny Gaudreau lost the puck after falling at the Calgary blue line, leading to the rush that set up Brandon Saads goal. Johnny got a bad edge on his skate. Its not a matter that he turned the puck over being careless or anything, coach Bob Hartley said. It was an accident. Right now it seems that whenever we need a break, its not there. We showed up to work ... but no rewards to show for it. Calgary was scoreless on three power plays and is 2 for 18 during the losing streak. It had scored four times on 11 power-play opportunities while winning the four previous games. Jiri Hudler scored his team-leading 12th goal but Sean Monahan and Dennis Wideman, who rank second and third on the team with 11 and 10, respectively, continue to slump. Monahan has one goal in his last five games while Wideman has one assist during the losing streak. Wideman is also without a point in four straight meetings with the Rangers. The Flames hope a return from a four-game trip can help them get on track. Theyve averaged 3.1 goals in 14 home ggames compared to 2.dddddddddddd7 in 18 road contests. New York (14-10-4), seeking a season-best fourth straight victory, owns a 1.9 goals-against average in its last 10 games - the second-lowest in the NHL in that span. Henrik Lundqvist stopped 16 shots for the Rangers league-leading seventh shutout in Sundays 2-0 win at Edmonton. Lundqvist stopped 29 of 30 shots in Saturdays win at Vancouver after recording a 3.48 GAA in his previous four starts. I was happy when they told me I was going in again, he said. I am used to getting into a mental flow where you dont have to work to get focused, but when you dont play as much you have to work a little harder at that. The Rangers are one shutout shy of last seasons total. Backup Cam Talbot could also give Calgary problems should Lundqvist get a rest. He has shutouts in two of his last three starts. Rick Nash recorded his 13th assist Sunday to extend his point streak to a career-best 10 games, during which he has six goals and six assists. Nash is on pace for a career-best point total with 31 in 28 games. Hes been one of our most consistent performers on both ends of the rink, coach Alain Vigneault said. Dominic Moore and Mats Zuccarello also recorded a point and each has four points during the teams winning streak. Projected Calgary Flames Lines: Colborne – Monahan – Jones Gaudreau – Jooris - Hudler Glencross - Granlund - Byron Raymond – Stajan – Bollig Giordano - Brodie Russell - Wideman Diaz – Engelland Ramo Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '
Post new topic  Reply to topic   printer-friendly view ZyG - ZooYorkGaming Forum Index ->  ZyG|BlackOps Time synchronized with your computer time
Page 1 of 1
[QR TABLE]

Jump to: