Anonymous
Please  Login or  Register  
Welcome to ZyG|ZooYorkGaming Clan Website Please sign up and have a look around. Visit our Forums Here!. Feel free to join us on TeamSpeak or jump into any of our servers listed below.
Main Menu   

HomeHome  
    Home
Members  
    Groups
    Members List
    ZyG Clan Members
    ZyG|Servers
    Private Messages
    Your Account
Community  
    Forums
    Search
    Supporters
    Surveys
Statistics  
    Statistics
    Top 10
Files & Links  
    Downloads
    Web Links
News  
    News
    Submit News
    Topics
Other  
    FAQ
    Recommend Us
    Stories Archive
    Site Map
    Submit Hacker/Abusers
    Video Stream
    Live Chat
ZyG Recruiting   

WE ARE RECRUITING
Click To Enlist
recruiting
WANT TO JOIN
ENLIST HERE

Hacker Beware   

You have been warned!
We have caught 26 shameful hackers.

NukeSentinel(tm) 2.5.17
Partners   
ZyG - ZooYorkGaming :: View topic - anley Cup finals, which it lost i
Forum Index  ·  Usergroups  ·  Members  ·  Edit your profile  ·  Search  ·  Log in to check your private messages
Forum FAQ  ·  Ranks  ·  Board Rules  ·  Staff  ·  Statistics  ·  Log in

Search for at
ZyG - ZooYorkGaming Advanced Search

Recent Topics   Next 6 >>  
 Forum   Author   Replies   Last Post 
 runescape 07 cheap gold with up to $18 Vouchers for Fossil I News & Annoucements happiesgress 0 Mon Jan 22, 2018 9:44 am
happiesgress View latest post
 tutti erano in grado di venire News & Annoucements lixiaoyao1994 0 Tue Sep 19, 2017 5:52 am
lixiaoyao1994 View latest post
 svolgevano all'esterno. Tutto News & Annoucements lixiaoyao1994 0 Tue Sep 19, 2017 5:48 am
 Fabulous safewow provides neverwinter astral diamond PC News & Annoucements ownher12 0 Fri Sep 15, 2017 9:44 am
ownher12 View latest post
 Nomad che avranno un impatto enorme News & Annoucements lixiaoyao1994 0 Fri Sep 15, 2017 2:40 am
 Er wurde für Ball-Hogging kritisiert News & Annoucements lixiaoyao1994 0 Fri Sep 15, 2017 2:34 am
anley Cup finals, which it lost i  
Post new topic   Reply to topic   printer-friendly view    ZyG - ZooYorkGaming Forum Index -> Congregation Room
View previous topic :: View next topic  
lw789

PostPosted: Fri May 12, 2017 6:40 am Post subject: anley Cup finals, which it lost i Reply with quote

Every night of the Stanley Cup playoffs, TSN hockey analyst and former NHL goaltender Jamie McLennan breaks down each goalies performance. Jamies number grades given are out of five, with five being the best mark. Jonathan Quick, Los Angeles Kings (4) – On the early goal, he was late to get to the post and Saad banked it off of him. He activates in reverse VH and it hits his shoulder and banks in. On the second goal, he had no chance at it redirected to Toews for the open net. Third goal was a bad one that skipped and hit the top of his pad, momentum Killer after just battling back to tie the game 12 seconds earlier. It was a tough first period allowing three goals on seven shots. Good saves on Kane, Toews and Keith early in second. And big saves on Kane and Hossa on the 5 on 3 as well as a huge left pad save on Shaw back door. Fourth goal goes off of Muzzin shortside, who was also screening him, after he knocked his stick out of hand. Good saves on Shaw and Kane while down 4 to 3 to keep them in game. Big saves with 4:30 left on Hossa and Toews in tight. Left pad save on Bickell was great but not as great as the pad save on Shaw with five seconds left in the third, based on the timing of it. Big right pad save on Saad early in OT, and tracked the puck well through traffic as Chicago pressed. Got it done when needed, got stronger as the game went on. Corey Crawford, Chicago Blackhawks (3) – He had a good save on Kopitar early and got some help from a post on Toffoli. The first goal was a bad rebound that Carter bats out of the air. The second goal hits Rozsival in from before the rebound is fired blocker side. He made a good glove save on Williams late in the first to keep it at 3-2. Not tested much early in second, but a good save on Williams side to side play. Toffolis goal was a bounce just like the Toews goal in the first; no chance on the play. Good save early on Pearson, not tested much. The fourth goal, by Gaborik, is a bad rebound that punches out and hits him, then drops on his stick for the open net. Great left pad save on Brown with 33 seconds left to send it to OT. He didnt have much of a chance on the game-winning goal, screened and hits Leddy in front and goes over his right shoulder. Tough way to lose. Onitsuka Tiger Aaron .Y. - For once, Clayton Kershaw was glad to see a long shutout streak end. Yeezy Boost 350 V2 Zebra For Sale . If Vettel wins at Suzuka on Sunday, and his nearest rival Fernando Alonso finishes worse than eighth, the German driver will join his compatriot Michael Schumacher and Argentine Juan-Manuel Fangio as the only men to win four consecutive titles. http://www.clearanceshoesoutletstore.com/nike-roshe-two-sale/nike-roshe-two-flyknit.html.Balotelli uploaded on Instagram a picture of the video-game character Super Mario, with whom the Italy international shares a nickname, with text around the image including jumps like a black man and grabs coins like a Jew. Onitsuka Tiger Online Store .com) - One point guard will return, while another will sit when the Minnesota Timberwolves visit American Airlines Center to take on the Dallas Mavericks. Onitsuka Tiger Mexico 66 Sale USA . They know how difficult it is to beat the San Antonio Spurs. George scored 28 points and Indiana defeated San Antonio 111-100 on Saturday night, snapping an 11-game skid against the Spurs.BOSTON -- The Boston Bruins last-minute win was overshadowed by Shawn Thorntons takedown of Penguins defenceman Brooks Orpik. Zdeno Chara scored with 13 seconds left in regulation after David Krejci tied it late, lifting the Bruins to a 3-2 win over Pittsburgh on Saturday night in a game that saw Orpik taken from the ice on a stretcher. Midway into the opening period, Thronton was given a match penalty for grabbing Orpik from behind, pulling him to the ice and punching him when he was down. Orpik appeared to be dazed by a punch, but may have also hit his head on the ice. The Penguins said on their Twitter site that Orpik returned from Massachusetts General Hospital and will be travelling with the team back to Pittsburgh, according to Penguins coach Dan Bylsma. "Obviously I made a mistake," Thornton said. "Im aware of it. Ive been told that theyre having a hearing and its hard for me to say much more other than thats not my intention. I feel awful. I feel sick." Thronton, known as the Bruins enforcer, knows he went over the line that comes with his role. "Its always my job, I guess, to defend my teammates, but Ive prided myself for a long time to stay within the lines," he said, speaking very quietly in the dressing room. "Its hard for me to talk about right now. I cant say Im sorry enough. Im sure Ill be criticized, but its true." Reilly Smith also scored for the Bruins, who havent lost in regulation at home since late October (10-0-2). Tuukka Rask stopped 28 shots for Boston. Bruins coach Claude Julien said both teams should take some blame for physical play that went over the line at times. "The only thing Im going to say is its not just one way here," he said. "Theres a lot of blame to go around. We can all learn from it." Chris Kunitz and James Neal scored power-play goals for the Penguins, who had their season-high, five-game winning streak halted. Marc-Andre Fleury stopped 18 shots for Pittsburgh. Penguins captain Sidney Crosby felt an early hit by Orpik led to emotions running high. "I think Orps hit on (Loui) Eriksson probably led to what happened with Thornton and all the things prior to that," he said. "So, yeah, I think thats a big reason why." Julien said Eriksson left with a concussion and will not travel to Toronto for Sundays game. Krejci scored with 1:29 to play, beating Fleury with a wrister from the slot. Chara unloaded the winner from near the middle of the faceoff circles, cutting in from the right point. "It was playoff-kind of hockey," Chara said. "We were behind that whole game and fighting for that tying goal. Eventually we got it and carried that momentum through the rest of the game, and we were able to score the goal." The Penguins led 2-1 after one period on the goals by Kunitz and Neal.dddddddddddd Neal was surprised by Thorntons actions. "Im not going to comment on that, obviously never like to see anything like that," he said. "Thought the confrontation was over after you know he asked him to fight a few times and kept going after him." Kunitz made it 1-0 at 6:33 when his centring shot/pass from the bottom of the left circle caromed into the net by Rask off the body of Chara, who was at the edge of the crease. Boston had tied it 1-all when Smith unloaded a slap shot over the left shoulder of Fleury before Neal beat Rask with a wrister between the pads at 13:13. Orpiks injury came after he was in a scrum with a few Penguins players with Bostons Gregory Campbell in the Pittsburgh defensive end of the ice. Bostons Brad Marchand was injured in front of the Bruins bench near centre ice before Thornton came charging down and grabbed Orpik. Players on the ice immediately called for medical help and he was surrounded before being taken off the ice to a polite applause from the crowd. Neal was assessed a kneeing penalty for his hit on Marchand. Some of the bad blood between the teams came from the games opening minute when Orpik hit Eriksson in the head with his shoulder as the winger started to head up ice. Eriksson was dazed as he slowly made his way to the bench and was helped down the runway to the dressing room. He didnt return. Early in the third, Smith missed a wide-open side of the net when his shot went over the crossbar. Chara hit the right post with 2 1/2 minutes to play. Boston swept the Penguins last spring to advance to the Stanley Cup finals, which it lost in six games to the Chicago Blackhawks. In the teams previous meeting, Crosby scored with less than a second left in regulation before Torey Krug scored the winner for the Bruins in overtime. Boston defenceman Dennis Seidenberg stopped what looked like a certain goal by Pittsburghs Jussi Jokinen by sliding across the crease to make a leg save with Rask completely on the other side. NOTES: Julien said earlier in the day that D Johnny Boychuk would miss "three to seven days" and the club is planning on bringing him on a four-game road trip that begins Sunday at Toronto. Boychuk was taken off the ice on a stretcher Thursday in Bostons loss in Montreal, but Julien said "we feared the worst and I think we got as good of news as we could get." Boychuk had an MRI Friday that found no fractures. ... Penguins C Evgeni Malkin missed his second straight game with an undisclosed lower body injury. Malkin was the NHLs leading scorer in November. ... Kunitz headed to the locker room for a while in the second after taking a stick in the chin from Marchand, who was given a double minor. ... It was the third and final regular season meeting of the season. Boston won two. Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '
Post new topic  Reply to topic   printer-friendly view ZyG - ZooYorkGaming Forum Index ->  Congregation Room Time synchronized with your computer time
Page 1 of 1
[QR TABLE]

Jump to: