Anonymous
Please  Login or  Register  
Welcome to ZyG|ZooYorkGaming Clan Website Please sign up and have a look around. Visit our Forums Here!. Feel free to join us on TeamSpeak or jump into any of our servers listed below.
Main Menu   

HomeHome  
    Home
Members  
    Groups
    Members List
    ZyG Clan Members
    ZyG|Servers
    Private Messages
    Your Account
Community  
    Forums
    Search
    Supporters
    Surveys
Statistics  
    Statistics
    Top 10
Files & Links  
    Downloads
    Web Links
News  
    News
    Submit News
    Topics
Other  
    FAQ
    Recommend Us
    Stories Archive
    Site Map
    Submit Hacker/Abusers
    Video Stream
    Live Chat
ZyG Recruiting   

WE ARE RECRUITING
Click To Enlist
recruiting
WANT TO JOIN
ENLIST HERE

Hacker Beware   

You have been warned!
We have caught 26 shameful hackers.

NukeSentinel(tm) 2.5.17
Partners   
ZyG - ZooYorkGaming :: View topic - stina Mladenovic will play a semifinal
Forum Index  ·  Usergroups  ·  Members  ·  Edit your profile  ·  Search  ·  Log in to check your private messages
Forum FAQ  ·  Ranks  ·  Board Rules  ·  Staff  ·  Statistics  ·  Log in

Search for at
ZyG - ZooYorkGaming Advanced Search

Recent Topics   Next 6 >>  
 Forum   Author   Replies   Last Post 
 tutti erano in grado di venire News & Annoucements lixiaoyao1994 0 Tue Sep 19, 2017 5:52 am
lixiaoyao1994 View latest post
 svolgevano all'esterno. Tutto News & Annoucements lixiaoyao1994 0 Tue Sep 19, 2017 5:48 am
 Fabulous safewow provides neverwinter astral diamond PC News & Annoucements ownher12 0 Fri Sep 15, 2017 9:44 am
ownher12 View latest post
 Nomad che avranno un impatto enorme News & Annoucements lixiaoyao1994 0 Fri Sep 15, 2017 2:40 am
 Er wurde für Ball-Hogging kritisiert News & Annoucements lixiaoyao1994 0 Fri Sep 15, 2017 2:34 am
 nosotros si tu querida no es parte News & Annoucements lixiaoyao1994 0 Wed Sep 13, 2017 2:07 am
stina Mladenovic will play a semifinal  
Post new topic   Reply to topic   printer-friendly view    ZyG - ZooYorkGaming Forum Index -> News & Annoucements
View previous topic :: View next topic  
lw789

PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2017 3:40 am Post subject: stina Mladenovic will play a semifinal Reply with quote

EDMONTON -- The Edmonton Oilers got bigger, faster and more experienced Tuesday by signing three free agents who general manager Craig MacTavish, say will significantly address a serious shortcoming in the teams on-ice performance. The Oilers jumped into the free agent market early by signing defencemen Keith Aulie (six-foot-six, 228 pounds) and Mark Fayne (6-3, 210 pounds) and left-winger Benoit Pouliot (6-3, 197-pounds). Two days earlier MacTavish traded lightweight forward Sam Gagner to Tampa Bay for 6-3, 203-pound right winger Ted Purcell. On Tuesday they also re-signed 6-3, 240-pound left winger Luke Gazdic, who had 15 fighting majors last season, to a two-year contract. "They all have size," stressed MacTavish. "We added a lot of size in the last two days. We havent touched the core group of guys we ended the season with and weve added what we think is a much more well rounded complement to those players with size and speed and puck pursuit. "All these moves are going to go a long ways to addressing a serious shortcoming in our on-ice performance and I think we can expect to be much better next year." MacTavish said he went into the day with two targets: Fayne and Pouliot. After a strong sales pitch he signed Pouliot to a five-year contract worth $20 million, got Faynes name on a four-year, $14.5-million deal and inked Aulie for $800,000 for one year. "We made a case for our situation here in Edmonton," he said. "It was a compelling story for them, as it was for me to tell. The situation is improving here, in spite of the fact that the results have lagged, but it was a compelling enough situation that at the end of the day we were able to quickly react to these players." Pouliot, 27, has played for five different NHL teams, including the New York Rangers last season when he collected 15 goals and 36 points in 80 games and 10 points in their run to the Stanley Cup final. "Pouliot was our most important addition because we needed someone with speed," MacTavish said, explaining why he agreed to the $20-million deal for the player who made $1.5 million last year in New York. "We talked about size, we talked about increasing our competitiveness and hes a guy who tracks the puck very well and pressures the puck very well. Hes a great skater and we really felt we needed to add that element." Both he and Fayne said they were eager to get to Edmonton because of the direction the team appears headed in and the young talent on the roster. "I think with everything that Edmonton has gone through and everything that is now going for them, I think its a good opportunity with the young guys and everything," Pouliot told the Oilers website. "Its going to be a good fit for me." MacTavish said Fayne brings them a guy who makes simple plays with the puck, but makes them highly effectively and is a very good defender. He thinks Aulie is one of the players with the opportunity to enhance his value on a one-year contract. "He has the opportunity because of his age and his skill set to have a significant impact on our team. When you look at the make-up of our defence now it looks like an NHL defence, which it didnt always last year," he said. The one area the Oilers didnt address is centre ice where they lack size and aggressiveness. Their No. 1 centre is Ryan Nugent-Hopkins at 6-1 but only 180 pounds. "We didnt address all of our needs today," MacTavish agreed. "Ideally we would like to be able to add a centreman. We do have some depth there but they are young, developing players. "Were still hopeful we can add a centrepiece to what weve done alreadyawe will be trying to do something in that regard." Matt Murray Jersey . "Well over 50 (per cent)," coach Claude Noel said Tuesday after practice, where the Jets were looking at ways to cut down the scoring chances theyve been giving away. Joe Mullen Jersey .J. -- While Martin Brodeur wasnt willing to say he stole one for the New Jersey Devils against the Columbus Blue Jackets, almost everyone else was. http://www.penguinshockeypro.com/authentic-justin-schultz-penguins-jersey/. If Vettel wins at Suzuka on Sunday, and his nearest rival Fernando Alonso finishes worse than eighth, the German driver will join his compatriot Michael Schumacher and Argentine Juan-Manuel Fangio as the only men to win four consecutive titles. Daniel Sprong Penguins Jersey . LeBron James and Chris Bosh didnt need any more. Williams scored 11 points in 10 minutes, Alan Anderson scored 17 points, and the Brooklyn Nets finished the exhibition season with a 108-87 win over the Miami Heat on Friday night. Conor Sheary Penguins Jersey . The top-ranked Djokovic also beat Gael Monfils and then routed Roger Federer en route to his first Abu Dhabi title. "Its always great to win a title. This is the best way to start the 2012 season," Djokovic said.LONDON -- Eugenie Bouchards historic run at Wimbledon is over, but she thinks shes just getting started. Petra Kvitova of the Czech Republic beat Bouchard 6-3, 6-0 on Saturday in the womens final to claim her second Wimbledon title, ending an impressive run by the 20-year-old Canadian at the All England Club. No Canadian had ever reached a Grand Slam singles final in the Open era before Bouchard. "It was a big moment walking out on to centre court for a final. I have that experience now, I know what it feels like," said Bouchard. "I hope I can walk out to many more finals. Thats the goal. "Im going to go back, work on my game, try to get better. You always need to get better." Bouchard, from Westmount, Que., is currently ranked 13th in the world, seven positions below Kvitova. She will rise to seventh when the WTA standings are updated after Wimbledon. She beat Germanys Angelique Kerber 6-3, 6-4 in the quarter-final before topping Romanias Simona Halep 7-6 (5), 6-2 in the semis. The success at Wimbledon comes after a breakthrough season last year. Bouchard reached the semifinals at the Australian Open and French Open earlier this season. "I think its a tough road to try and become as good as I want to be, no matter what," said Bouchard. "Im not going to win every single time. I think this was a good experience for me -- my first Slam final -- so Im going to learn a lot from this match and hopefully use it to get much better." Bouchard was overwhelmed by Kvitova, who added a second to her first from 2011. Watching from the Royal Box was Britains Princess Eugenie, the royal for whom the Canadian was named. "Tough loss today at Wimbledon, but youre an inspiration (at)geniebouchard & Canada couldnt be more proud of you," said Prime Minister Stephen Harper in a tweet. Kvitova, her right thigh heavily wrapped as it was through the two-week tournament, quickly took charge of the match. She handcuffed Bouchards attacking game with a strong offence of her own, putting the Canadian under pressure on every service game with break point. "I have to give full credit to my opponent, she played unbelievable," said Bouchard. "I know I wont win every match but I want to be as good as I can be. This was a good experience and something I will learn from. I can hopefully use it to get better." Bouchard was broken in the third and seventh games to fall to a 5-2 deficit. She showed her own form by breaking back for 3-5 affter Kvitova netted after chasing Bouchards cross-court shot.dddddddddddd. Despite Bouchards resistance, Kvitova wrapped up the first set in less than 30 minutes on a third set point. Kvitova picked up where she left off to start the second set with a break of Bouchard for 2-0. With the experienced Czech keeping up a lethally rapid pace, there was little time for Bouchard to react. Bouchard missed on a return at her feet to trail 4-0 as Kvitova took a stranglehold on the match. The Czech dished out a love game for 5-0 and finished off the title performance on her first match point with a deeply angled backhand cross-court winner after 55 minutes on court. It has been a strong tournament for other Canadians as well. Vancouvers Vasek Pospisil and American Jack Sock beat Bob and Mike Bryan of the United States in a thrilling 7-6 (5), 6-7 (3), 6-4, 3-6, 7-5 victory to win the mens doubles final Saturday. Milos Raonic of Thornhill, Ont., made it to the mens singles semifinal before losing to seven-time champion Roger Federer of Switzerland in straight sets. The last Canadian to reach a mens final four at a major was Robert Powell at Wimbledon in 1908, according to Tennis Canada. Montreal native Greg Rusedski reached the U.S. Open final in 1997 but he was representing Great Britain at that time. Defending mixed doubles champions Daniel Nestor of Toronto and French partner Kristina Mladenovic will play a semifinal match against Max Mirnyi of Belarus and Hao-Ching Chan of Taiwan. Bouchard has done well at the All England Club in the past. She won the Wimbledon girls title in 2012, becoming the first Canadian to win a junior Grand Slam in singles. "I love coming back to Wimbledon, so thank you, guys," said Bouchard at centre court immediately after the match to a loud round of applause from the fans in attendance Saturday. Last year at Wimbledon, Bouchard won her second-round match against former world No. 1 Ana Ivanovic in straight sets before she was eliminated in the third round by Carla Suarez Navarro. Kvitova defeated Bouchard in straight sets in their lone previous meeting last year at the Rogers Cup in Toronto. Bouchard said she will return to Montreal to decompress after the Wimbledon final. "Ill take some time off -- much deserved, Ive been playing a lot of tennis at a high level recently," said Bouchard. "Ill take time for the mind and body and then hit the practice court again and get excited for the second half of the season." Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '
Post new topic  Reply to topic   printer-friendly view ZyG - ZooYorkGaming Forum Index ->  News & Annoucements Time synchronized with your computer time
Page 1 of 1
[QR TABLE]

Jump to: